Thursday, January 03, 2008

This will be our year


First off, whaddaya think of the new name? I'm road testing it. Well, I live in London, my mind's a fog - plus it was the name of some groovy LA club in the Sixties, the sort of thing that's very American really, as most of them (at that time) would have thought London was shrouded in thick, spooky Sherlock Holmes-style smog.

So I like it. But I'm interested to know if you like me better as F-C, rather than L-F.

Anyway, happy New Year to you all. What does the year ahead hold for us all, I wonder?

6 comments:

Chris Hughes said...

I still prefer Brusque Miscellany in its own right.

Clair said...

Me too, it's got that hint of Fifties film-star, too. Love the Zombies reference though, F-C/L-F.

TimT said...

I'll just call you Foggy. Now, does that make me Compo or Clegg?

Matthew Rudd said...

I'd revert to the old name.

You went ten days without blogging - any withdrawal symptoms...?

Jon Peake said...

I'm not convinced, I have to say.
I didn't miss blogging at all, but it's nice to be back.

A Kitten in a Brandy Glass said...

Bring back Five Centres, I say. Calling you FC is snappy, but addressing you as LF, although it is no harder to type, just doesn't sound right in my head...

Labels