Friday, February 22, 2008

Everyone else is doing it...



So here are 10 semi-interesting (to me, at least), nuggets about me:

1. I love the smell of wood. So clean, so fresh. B&Q Depots are like a dream to me.

2. I once ran after a caught a bag thief. Not as dramatic as it sounds. The girl I was with spotted her bag was gone, I noticed an odd bloke making his way to the door so I chased him up the street and got it back. No knives, no menaces, but I was glad I did it.

3. Corrie's Liz Dawn (the late Vera Duckworth) told me I was a good listener, and should have been a psychiatrist. I would have liked to have followed that career path if I'd been brighter.

4. I can't stand Van Morrison.

5. I don't actually like fruit. I only eat it if I really have to. An apple a day, etc.

6. I hate my real name.

7. I'm a cat person first, but I like dogs too.

8. I have no interest in visiting Australia unless someone was to pay me to go.

9. I can't play a musical instrument.

10. I don't dance.

Thank you to Shirley for pointing out that the good-looking person is actually called Toby. This is the other me.

9 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrew Collins said...

I am also a cat person, but have lately been looking longingly at other people's dogs in the park. Is that disloyal of me?

Jon Peake said...

Thanks for pointing that out Shirley, but I've removed the comment as I like to be anonymous!

Not disloyal, Andrew. Just don't tell your cat.

mickey said...

Doesn't dance but does karaoke...hmmm, are you all right?

Ask Woo about Van Morrison's harmonicas.

mickey said...

Sorry, this isn't Mick but Bright Ambassador. I think I quite like being Mick though.

Mondo said...

With you on at least half of those points.

Love that FC heading. I still miss Five Centres choco'(and Bar Six) - does anyone make sugared almonds anymore?

*starts thinking of retromaniac blog bit about fave sweets that are long out of production*

Matthew Rudd said...

Five cats and four dogs in my household. I offer space to all.

Kolley Kibber said...

What a perky young chap.

Bet I can't stand Van Morrison more than you can't stand him. I REALLY can't stand him.

Suzy Norman said...

I enjoyed my holiday in Oz, I can play a musical instrument (guitar) and I don't like cats. (Please don't hate me).

Labels