Friday, March 28, 2008

Normal service to be resumed next week


Whether you've missed me or not, I think I shall return next week.

It's been a hideous couple of weeks at work making people redundant. It's never easy, but this one has been particulalry difficult, as it's involved friends, who will now never speak to me again. Well that's business.

Today is the last day of it all. Next week, it will all be different.

On a lighter note, isn't Carla Bruni a fox? She IS France. That's what all French women should be like.

She reminds me of Mrs F-C who, incidentally, has been in Milan all week and returns tonight. I went to Hamburg this week too.

I tell you, it's all go.

Anyway, how are you?

7 comments:

Inchy said...

Oooh, making friends redundant. That's got to be a killer. I'm grateful that I'm just a process monkey, and being paid from the neck down, don't have to make these sort of decisions.

It also never fails to amaze me that the shallow British media cared less for what president Sarkozy had to say, and more about what a babe his new squeeze is. Having said that, she is quite fit.

Kolley Kibber said...

I feel a great affinity with Carla. You see, I'm also 'a tamer of men, a cat'. I was only reflecting on my feline pulchritude this very morning, as I put out a bin bag which split, covering my feet in rancid yoghurt.Me and Carla, we're two of a kind.

Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time. And giving a rough time.

Suzy Norman said...

Bastard!

Bright Ambassador said...

Isn't Bruni Italian? I'd rather make love to Madame Palm and her five lovely daughters.

Inchy said...

I'm sorry Bright Ambassador, you could have hands like the woman in the Oil Of Olay advert and I'd still take Carla Bruni.

Suzy Norman said...

(didn't finish my sentence there, I meant I've always wanted to go to Hamburg and what a devil you are for going there when I haven't been there....)

office pest said...

Rather too close to home for me, Sir Alan. I shall wait until the Bistro reopens, then pop in and see you.

Labels