Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The F-C Year In Review


It's almost coming to the end of the year - well the blogging term, anyway, so perhaps it's time to take a look back over 2008 to see what's been hot and not in my bubble.

Actually, let's not. Who on earth do I think I am? How utterly self-indulgent. Me, me, me, me me, me!

I'll tell you what I've liked this year: Wallander. Mad Men. Ipods & itunes. Proper autumn. Gavin & Stacey. The Restaurant. Mid-century British cinema. Cats.

And what I've not liked: Peter Kay, poorly behaved psychotics making my life unnecessarily difficult, Britannia High, the 'credit crunch', smoking. death.

4 comments:

A Kitten in a Brandy Glass said...

I believe it's also customary to mention a list of things that you reckon are going to be big in 2009. Floral smocks, macramé, the zither, anteaters, that sort of thing.

2009 will be quite like 1979, I think. Apart from the anteaters.

Valentine Suicide said...

I'm with you on Wallender and iPods. I hate iTunes (the online shop bit) because of it's DRM policy..

Valentine Suicide said...

I obviously MEANT Wallander.

Kolley Kibber said...

It's the well-behaved psychotics you REALLY have to watch out for, F-C.

Labels