Thursday, January 08, 2009

Lorne free


Apart from THAT Chanel advert, thankfully now retired until next Christmas, the search that's most bringing people my way is Lorne Spicer's tits. Thing is, I'm not sure I've ever even mentioned the woman.

It's curious. I don't know if you know of Lorne, but she's the genius behind Boot Sale Challenge and countless other trash or treasure daytime fillers. She's mumsy and jolly - and people want to see her tits. Chacun a son gout, as they say.

Other Google searches bringing endless visitors to FC manor are as follows:

"New Years hooked up shag"

"Winter Woolies peignoir"

"Elaine Paige Christmas blogspot"

"Why was smoking acceptable then and not now?"

"KT Tunstall Christmas In Hawaii"

"BBC Essex snow line"

"Ben Shephard suit"

"Julie Graham sunbathing"

and er, "Christian snow jokes". Do Christians have their own jokes about snow? If you know of one, do tell.

Disappointing to see no mention whatsoever of FC fave Emma Watson, or any part of her anatomy, her boyfriend, her underwear etc.

So let's see what these bring:

"Beat me on the bottom with a Christine Bleakley"

"Rachel Unthank tits"

8 comments:

office pest said...

How do you find out F-C, and, is it ever helpful to know?

Jon Peake said...

Google Analytics, OP. It's not important to know, but it is amusing.

Nick Tann said...

I'm a fan of the Lorne.
I have said as much elsewhere.
Her and "The Beany"
I like this blog, I like it very much. I will add it to my list.
You have similar formating problems to me. The text going up the side of the picture. Still I do like blogger.

Kolley Kibber said...

My best one keyword link this week has been "bad sulphur smell indoors". What the hell....?

Jon Peake said...

Thanks Nick Tann. Yes, it's annoying that text thing, but I don't know how to fix it.

Nick Tann said...

If you switch to editing in html you can put in the proper amount of spaces I think.

Nick Tann said...

I copied and pasted you in the WWM blog. Hope you don't mind, too late now anyways.

Jon Peake said...

I noticed someone asked for that, then a few posts down you'd kindly done it for me, so thanks for that.

Labels