Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Everyone hates my music

If you've got nothing to say, don't say anything at all. So that's what I'm doing today.

I thought about doing something about Martha's Vineyard, as I was reminded of a trip there in '92 by Kennedy dying, but to be honest, vintage shops aside, I really can't remember very much about it.

Then there was the Word messageboard, farmyards, snowglobes, the fact that I'm on post 663 - therefore nearly 666 - or bromances, but frankly I just can't be arsed.

Until next time then.

6 comments:

Hellen said...

Good news about Big Brother, though, isn't it?

Five-Centres said...

Yes it is, and of course if I'd seen that before this blog entry I'd probably have done something on it. Oh well, good riddance I say.

Five-Centres said...

Yes it is, and of course if I'd seen that before this blog entry I'd probably have done something on it. Oh well, good riddance I say.

Cocktails said...

This is how I've felt all week!

Stephen said...

Well, as the song says, "You say it best when you say nothing at all..."

Five-Centres said...

Thank you Stephen.

Labels