Tuesday, April 14, 2009

English Country Garden


So did you have a nice Easter break? I never want to see another chocolate again. Rococo English creams are coming out of my ears. You can tkeep your truffles, I'm a soft centres person. Can't you tell by my name?

Quite enjoyed the Doctor Who. I thought Michelle Ryan made an alright villain but there wasn't much of a story, was there. It's all designed to see David Tennant off. He's everywhere at the moment, isn't he? I heard him on the radio doing a show with Catherine Tate and - inevitably - John Barrowman. A finer love-in there never was I'm looking forward to the Who story after The Waters Of Mars, which I've heard is called something like The Twisted Summer or The Salt-Sea Twist, but I could be wrong.

Anywho, now that Easter's behind us, summer comes a-knockin'. Still having a nightmare over that playlist. I'll post an update in the week. Only two weeks to go.

Welcome back to the working week, everyone.

PS I'm sure I spotted someone from my past who I'd rather forget near work today. I nearly crashed the car.

3 comments:

office pest said...

Hello F-C. Doctor Who wasn't bad, but not great either. It pinched a bit too much from Lara Croft and that other RTD story set on a space bus for me. And the fly people really deserved better. We re-watched the last Christmas special beforehand and that really was better the second time around.

I think the next Christmas two parter you refer to is called 'Twist It Up With Studioline', written by L.O. Real.

Life On Mars returns next week, I am pleased. The trailer features Chant No. 1, sounding good. Maybe that would be suitable for your playlist?

And who's the mystery villain seen thi a.m.? Do tell.

Jon Peake said...

I like that trailer, OP, and I did consider that for the playlist, but I fear no one will remember it. they're all too young. That's one of my major problems at the moment.

The villain shall remain nameless. She is my nemesis.

Lori said...

Woo-ha-ha-ha-HA-HA!

Labels